Monday, June 17, 2013

Introducing: RILEY ROSS!




While growing up in rural Virginia, I dreamed of making my escape. Don’t get me wrong I loved the beauty of Virginia but I didn’t have the happiest of childhoods. It was a struggle to survive an alcoholic and abusive father but reading was my escape to a happier place. I was reading Jackie Collins books before the age of 12. Jackie Collins, Sandra Brown, Danielle Steele and others were my inspiration to write stories. I would love to thank them for providing me with a safe haven to escape to. Also a huge thank you goes to my grandparents for introducing me to wrestling and romance novels. My grandmother would always read a Harlequin romance novel; I got my love of books and wrestling from her. I joined the Air Force when I was 18 and I didn’t look back. I was in the service for twelve years and on my first day, I met my version of Prince Charming, we are parents to two little Siberian Huskies, Sammie and Demon and we now have a new addition to our family, Brutus. So for those that are in dark situations dreams do come true.






No comments:

Post a Comment