Sunday, June 16, 2013

It Is TIME!

Tomorrow begins my author takeover/spotlight/whatever-you-wanna-call-it week for the amazing Riley Ross!  I wanted to give you the schedule today so that everyone knows what kind of posts to expect on which days.  So here we go!

Monday June 17: Meet the Author - I will do the about the author segment, and provide all links to her author pages.  Rafflecopter on the giveaway tab will also be going live for all authors included in the summer takeover, and it will remain that way for a week after the final author has their turn!

Tuesday, June 18:  Books -  I will give you a list of all of her current books, blurb, and links to anywhere and everywhere you can purchase them!!

Wednesday, June 19:  Interview with Riley Ross - You all know I suck at interviews, so it's short.  Be sure to check it out anyway!

Thursday, June 20: Excerpts - I will give you a little taste of what she has written that is available for purchase.

Friday, June 21:  Links - I will be re-posting the links to both author pages and purchase links.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment