Friday, June 21, 2013

Link Time!

Once more, so that you can find Riley Ross easily and be able to connect with her, here are those links for you guys!

Author Pages for Riley Ross:

Facebook

Twitter

Amazon

Goodreads

Blog


Book Links
(Amazon only this time, if you prefer a different e-store, you can either look back to the post that contains them all, or just let me know and I will find it for you.)

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 1: Click HERE

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 2: Try THIS one!

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 3: Click ME

For the complete Season 1, X marks the spot.

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 4: Hit the MARK!

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 5: Pick me, Pick ME!!!

Bump Off Your Enemies: THIS one should get you there!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't reѕist commenting. We&X6C;l wгitten!


    My website - voyance

    ReplyDelete