Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Short Interview With Riley Ross!


No sense in bumbling around to introduce this cleverly, as I'm very short on the cleverness scale haha!  So here's the interview!

Me -- What gets you inspired to start a deep session of writing about Juliet and Mike?

RR -- To get inspired for a deep writing session about Mike and Juliet, I look no further than my own love story with 'J'. We have our moments of realness and drama, but it's how we deal with that inspires me.

Me -- That's beautiful!!  What are some Must Haves for a good deep writing session?

RR -- My must haves vary from time to time but the items that never change are Dr. Pepper, Dove Bliss White Chocolate Bars and laptop and the iPod.

Me -- Ah, a girl after my own heart!  What do you do get out of a funk when you hit 'the wall'?

RR --  I take a moment to watch wrestling and/or take a video game break. Sometimes you have to step away for a moment to gain a fresh clarity.

Me --  Do you have any plans, or any ideas brewing for a solo book in the near or distant future?

RR --  I actually do but as the time grows closer, I will give you an exclusive.

Me -- *freaking out*  WOOHOO!!!!! *happy dances on the ceiling*  (Seriously people, I was so excited that I almost peed my pants!)  How do you get set to write a sad or heart wrenching scene?

RR --  Before I sit down to write an emotional scene I will listen to a song that will put me in the mood for heartbreak.

Me -- Music has always been my inspiration!  Finally, is there anything you would like to say to the readers and your fans?  Anything you want them to know?

RR --  Be yourself and don't be afraid of putting your story out there. As Shakespeare once said 'To thine own self be true'. Write what you feel and don't let anyone take that away from you.

Me -- That is wonderfully said.  Thank you oh so much for joining me, and you know I love you!  Ladies and Gentleman, be sure to check out all the posts from this week to find links to both author pages for Riley Ross and links to purchase her books!  Have a WONDERFUL day!

Bob/Val

No comments:

Post a Comment