Monday, July 1, 2013

Presenting: Author Tigris Eden!!!

 So this is my girl, Tigris Eden.  I adore her and her books!  Her newest, Burned In Shadows, the second book of the Shadow Unit series, is due out next month, July 30th, and I can hardly wait!! Anywho, here we go with Day 1 of the Tigris Take Over! *dramatic bow inserted here*




There is really not much to say... I love to write, read, and listen to music. My attempt at a music career sadly ended at the Apollo one warm night in May. LOL (Side note: I was not booed just outdone by two munchkins rapping to Biggy Smalls, they were good.
Military brat extraordinaire; have traveled to a lot of interesting places.  This February I will be going over to the other side of the pond where I will spend two weeks in Europe.  I will be in Cambridge, London, Paris, Versailles, Bruges, and hopefully Cardiff.

The very first time I put pen to paper in story fashion (for fun), was in 6th grade.  The story was called, The Case of The Missing Pepperoni. It was a cute mystery where all the ingredients and shop appliances came to life when the store owner closed up for the evening.  See, pretty boring stuff. I always say I'm not the interesting one, but the people around me. 


Wanna look her up?  It's easy!  Just click on the link of your preferance from the list below:

Facebook, Goodreads, Amazon, Twitter, or contact her by email at Admin@tigriseden.net

You know the drill!  Stay tuned, Wednesday will my bumbling excuse for an interview and Friday will be LINK DAY!  Book list and blurbs will be included with their links.  Have a good my lovelies!

Val/Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment